We are grounded in quality, integrity and strategy.
We owe our success at Go Configure to our focus on targeting those areas where we can be the best, growing at a pace we can handle, and developing solid partnerships.
Our story started in 1996 when CEO Rodger Bloch founded a small courier company. By 1998 we had added assembly services to our capabilities – and launched a period of incredible growth.
Now, nearly 15 years later, we are on track to reach over $20 million in sales. We serve over 1,000 retail locations in 48 states, for some of the top names in the business. A whopping 82% of our clients have been with us for more than 5 years. And we continue to invest in our processes and our technology, so that we can build on our steady growth and financial stability.
We abide by a grounded set of values and beliefs:
- We are a company of integrity and transparency.
- When we tell our client we will do something, it is treated as a contract.
- We aim to be the best provider of a given service by investing heavily in it. If we can’t be the best, we won’t do it.
- We anticipate and prepare for all potential controllable and uncontrollable shortfalls.
- We are in business to be profitable, allowing us to provide a great work environment and growth for our people.
- We allow our employees to grow financially, based on achieving or exceeding our service goals.
Our Operating Strategy
We maintain a simple yet significant set of operating principles:
- We select clients that will be great long-term partners.
- We carefully select our people, methodically work them into our culture, and always treat them as our valued partners.
- We believe that good is the enemy of great. We will never be satisfied until we are the best in our service and industry.
Contact us at (888) 888-5424 today – and see for yourself the difference Go Configure makes!